Reasons Why - Random Thoughts On Lifes Questions

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Count Down

My friend did this on her blog, and I really enjoyed it, so i decided to do it on mine. Enjoy!

Ten Random Things about Me:
10. I have very small feet
9. I hate the color purple
8. I chew my nails
7. I love to read
6. I really enjoy photography
5. I really detest being pregnant
4. I hate scary movies
3. I watch way to much television
2. I can't stand to leave the house without my cell
1. I own way to many pairs of shoes

Nine Ways to Win My Heart:
9. Be honest
8. Make me laugh
7. Leave me love notes to find
6. Be there for me
5. Rub my back
4. Bring me gifts at random times (they don't have to be big things, just little tokens to show me how you feel)
3. Protect me
2. Don't push me to do something I don't want to
1. Accept me for me

Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
8. Visit Paris
7. Go to New York
6. Play a slot machine in Vegas
5. Learn to live a more organized life
4. Build a house on an acreage
3. Take a photography course
2. Have another baby (a girl hopefully :)
1. Volunteer for a good cause

Seven Ways to Annoy Me:
7. Cut me off in traffic
6. Make rude comments about people I care about - if you want to say something mean, do it about me and to my face... don't be a coward and mock someone who isn't there just to bug me
5. Have complete strangers tell me how I am raising my children wrong
4. Give my children loud annoying toys that I can't take batteries out of
3. Call me earlier than 8am with something that is mindlessly pointless
2. Tell me the same thing seven different ways - I got it the first time!
1. Have a big ego and refuse to get off your high horse.

Six Things I Need:
6. My family
5. A car
4. Cell phone
3. A Home
2. Something to read
1. My computer

Five Things I'm Scared Of:
5. Loosing someone in my family
4. Bugs - I don't care what they are... spiders, moths, grasshoppers, you name it!
3. Being rape
2. Someone hurting my children
1. Icy roads

Four Favorite Things in My Room:
4. My bed
3. My down blanket
2. My book
1. My clock - I can't stand not knowing what time it is

Three Things I Do Everyday:
3. Talk to someone on the phone
2. Tell Todd, Brighton, and Austin I love them
1. Eat food

Two Things I'll Always Cherish:
2. My family
1. Pictures

One Confession I Must Make:
1. I have way less knowledge and courage than I let on. I think that if I can pretend I can do it... then I can do it - and it usually works out :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home