Reasons Why - Random Thoughts On Lifes Questions

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Non-Profit?

So I decided to fill out my profile this evening... I didn't get very far as you can see. Anyways, I get to the part that says occupation and it has a drop down file called "industry". I start looking through it trying to find something that even relates to being a mother, homemaker, house wife, or whatever you want to call it. The closest I get is a category called "Non-Profit". Hmmmmm I think to myself... not sure if that is quite what I would call my industry. I sure wish I was paid, well at least in the form of money. My son seems to think he can pay me with spit-up or boogers. Sometimes I get paid in smiles. That's when it is really worth it. All the time and energy I spend is worth it just to see that kid smile. Yep, I'm a sap. I love my kid, but I'm okay with that. I'm still not sure what to put as my industry though, any ideas? I still don't know who I am writing these random questions too, maybe myself. Maybe somewhere I am hoping I can answer them myself. Then again I might be thinking to deeply and hurting my head... time to go find some aspirin...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home